Cabin Conversion Course
This is an introduction to a Cabin yacht which has been designed to help you convert from a half-decker to a larger, heavier yacht.The course covers handling a gaff-rigged boat with self-acting jib, setting sail, sail controls, where to go, when to go and how far.Taken over a 2 consecutive day period covering the syllabus below but can also be tailored to help you in other areas if required.
- Getting under way and coming in to moor
- Reefing – correctly and when
- Bridges – mast lowering and raising
- Which way around at the end of the day
- Living on a cabin yacht: Covers, Roof, Gas, Cooking, Water etc
- Learn to love your quant!
- And more!
The day runs from approximately 9:00am until 4:30pm or times mutually agreed with your instructor.
For only £190 per personClick here to book