Welcome to Hunter’s Yard – Book Now for 2016!
Holiday Season from April to October BOOK NOW
Try Sailing one of our beautiful Half Deckers
Your chance to have a go under the expert guidance of one of our experienced skippers
Enjoy a 2hr Sail Skippered Sail on the Norfolk Broads aboard one of our beautifully maintained, vintage, wooden, half-deckers (day boats), bring your family and/or friends along to share the experience (you and up to 3 more people at no extra cost)
Sailing Holidays on the Norfolk Broads
Come and enjoy a truly unique sailing holiday experience on the Norfolk Broads with your family and friends – complete self-catering holiday packages for families, friends and groups. Sailing experience is required, or if you’re a novice why not try one of our special Learn to Sail Holidays?
Popular Norfolk Broads Sailing Holiday Package Example –
- Take the helm of one of our Lullaby Class Yachts – 4 Berth Cabins (with option for 5th person)
- Ideal for families – Parents with children or young adults – with separate sleeping cabins
- Sail only – the traditional Eco-friendly sailing holiday – low impact and environmentally sensitive
- Onboard facilities include flushing toilet, gas cooking and equipment, comfortable sleeping bunks
- Full Safety Equipment supplied – Fully supported by our Boatyard Team
- 7-day Bookings – 2pm Saturday to 9am Saturday (alternative start times by arrangement)
From just £885 per week sharing – Just £221+ per person for a week-long holiday – Find Out More Now
For decades we’ve been providing an amazing opportunity for people, just like you, to enjoy the beauty and peace of sailing on the Norfolk Broads. The Norfolk Heritage Fleet is unique; these classic yachts were built in the 1930s and are lovingly maintained for your pleasure.
Let us help you create a holiday package that fits your dreams and budget – Browse our website or call us direct now for personal attention – 01692 678 263